Saturday, December 3, 2011

31 Day Challenge Recap!

Wow, I can't believe the challenge is officially over! Crazy to think that I started it back in August and finished it just now. A 30 day challenge in a little over 3 months! :)

I hope that this goes to show that you don't have to commit to doing a challenge every day to participate. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot. I can see a definite improvement in my skills (both in nail art and photographing it) from when I started.

Click on any of these to be taken to the original post with photos and details on the manicure!



It is so fun to see them all together! Which one (if any) stood out to you?

I honestly don't know who the credit goes to for creating this challenge, but I am glad I stumbled on at Here Comes the Sun back in August. Here it is if you choose to accept it! :)


Let me know if you have done this challenge or will be trying it. I love to see everyone's take on it!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. Each and every one of your manicures was amazing, I just can't pick only one favorite :P Maybe I'll try this Challenge sometimes, it seems like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed every single one of your manicures for the challenge!!
    I'm doing the challenge too, and like you I'm taking longer than 30 days but I'm having a lot of fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are all very awesome!!! Great recap post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pauline, thank you so much :)

    @Theodora, I'm enjoying your current challenge! I'll be watching if you try this one for sure as well :)

    @Susy, I just started following you recently... can't wait to see more! :)

    @imfeelinganil-venturous, thank you! I love seeing them all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. It's definitely nice to see all of the looks together. Although I like them all, I'd have to say the spider half moons are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, you are so sweet! The spiders were fun and actually inspired me to do a whole Halloween week after that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work! my favorites are: animal print, galaxies, water marble, supernatural and tutorial. So cute! ~Alla

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...