Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nail Art Friendly Blog Award!

I got this award from two very talented ladies: Theodora of Red Hair and Black Nail Polish and Kim of KimsKie's Nails. I'm am so touched! Thank you so much to both of you. Please check out their blogs if you have not done so before :)


I would like to pass this on to some bloggers whose art I admire very much!

Here they are in no particular order...

Marta of ChitChat Nails
Carolina of Colors de Carol
Koryna of Kory Nails
Sammy of Nailasaurus
Christina of Let them Have Polish
Rin of Simply Rins
Linda of Copy That, Copy Cat
Jane of Nailside

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots... forgive me :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Award and thank you for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me for this award. :)
    That's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) You're welcome! You deserve it!

    And thank you for mentioning me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all so welcome and deserving! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...