Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 13 - Animal Print - Leopard

I wanted to post this yesterday, but due to umm "technical difficulties", I could not. My boyfriend and I rearranged the office over the weekend and I misplaced my card reader in the process, so I could not download any photos off my camera. I spent the whole morning looking for the darn thing. I finally found it about 10 minutes before having to leave for work :D

Now moving on to the manicure... For animal print challenge day 13, I chose to do a leopard print. I was inspired by a couple of pillows my bf's parents gave me about a year ago. I'm really thrilled with the result especially since this is the first leopard print I've done!



For this manicure I used:
- Sinful Colors - Dusk
- China Glaze - Classic Camel
- Wet 'n Wild - Black Cream


And here is my pillow inspiration... what do you think? :D


Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

18 comments:

  1. Love love love it !!! This is the first time you´ve done a leopard print? Looks perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! I love the colors and am very impressed by your first leopard print-certainly looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome :D Really nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, amazing job. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply amazing! Love the colors and the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Класс!!! Вот это профессионально сделано, просто великолепно!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This looks super cool and fancy~;D I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies :)
    I didn't expect to have so much fun with leopard, but I will definitely be playing around with this more now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay... The more I spend on your blog... the more I need to try some of these looks! This is soooo INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! You should try it for sure! It is fun to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!!! Love them, I just tried the zebra strips and the cheetah design about a week ago for the first time I did mine free hand. It was a challenge but it was fun...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I think the challenge is part of the fun. Then you can look at it and have pride that you did it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. can you pls pls post a tutorial for this.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will do my best to make a tutorial!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...