Friday, December 16, 2011

Ulta Devious Stamped with Ulta High Roller

Way back when I posted about one of my hauls, some of you requested to see polishes from the Ulta brand first. Here is my effort to do just that. :)

I started out with Ulta's Devous, a dark purple creme and stamped it with Ulta's High Roller using Bundle Monster plate BM-203. Stamping was a bit lopsided on the ring and pinkie fingers, but it is hardly noticeable if I just stop starring at it.

High Roller is a champagne gold foil. It appears to be a combination of gold and silver particles and is just perfect for stamping. I will try to post swatches of it alone as well. I seem to be digging the purple/gold combo lately :)




Here is Devious all by itself. It is a deep purple plum color in a cream finish. You can almost get full coverage in one careful coat, but I ended up using two. The formula and slightly flattened/widened brush are great. What else can I say? It is a definite keeper for me!



Swatch Details
Brand: Ulta
Collection: Salon Formula
Color Name/Number: Devious
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Have you tried Ulta polishes before? Which is your favorite?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful is this! First, I love the base polish, especially the finish <3 Second, it looks super pretty with the stamping on it, you chose the right pattern and stamping colour.
    *love*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty purple and I love that stamp design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that gold is great for stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice and neat and the colors go really well together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Purple always looks fantastic with gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I hope no one is tired of my purple/gold combos lately. I just love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dark purples and you really sport this one well!
    I have to tell you, the photos of both of your hands are soo elegant :D I really like them!
    Another pretty manicure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I think sometimes it is nice to see the full manicure instead of just 4 fingers :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...