Friday, December 23, 2011

The Nail Polish Tag...

Leslie of Polish Art Addiction tagged me with The Nail Polish Tag which I cannot pass up!


The rules are:
1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers.
3. Make sure the bloggers that you tagged, knows that you tagged them, by sending them a comment on their blog.

1. How many nail polishes do you have?  My handy dandy spread sheet says I have 377 polishes. Add to that the 22 I just got in my swap with Fran and that brings me up to 399. I'm sure I have more hiding though... Anyone else think I have a problem? :P
2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish? I don't think I have a favorite. As long as they have a good formula, brush, and a color that I like, the brand doesn't matter much. Although I have to say that Zoya was the brand that turned me into a polish addict, so I do love them :D
3. Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it? I like it, but I never seem to find the time wear it. Not sure why :)
4. What is your first nail polish brand? 1st nail polish ever didn't have a brand name. It was one my mom gave to me that she brought from Russia. I still have the almost empty bottle! The 1st brands I actually remember buying were Wet 'n Wild and Revlon
back in high school years...
5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it? Wacky Laki... just kidding. I don't plan on producing nail polish so thinking up a name just seems silly.
6. What nail polish color does not compliment you? Yellows and oranges are very hard colors for me to wear.
7. And what color does compliment you? I think dark purples look good on me (or at least I love them so I choose to believe they look good on me :))
8. Name two of your best nail art friends? This is a tough one because I think of a friend as someone I interact with outside of just post comments. I think I miss out on that because I don't Twitter... maybe some day that will change. Anyone want to be my friend? :D
For now I would say my nail art friend is Fran from Francirocks. We developed a friendship while doing the swap.
9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? Every time I have won a giveaway has been like a gift. I'm amazed by people's generosity and am always so greatful! Of course I'm also thankful for fun unexpected gifts like the one my cousin gave me here.
10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. I would like to thank Leslie of Polish Art Addiction for tagging me with this. Her art is such an inspiration to me. Make sure to check her blog out! Thank you so much Leslie! 

In no particular order, I would like to tag...
Antallex of Notes on Nails
Bregje of Oooh, Shinies!
Ritterbraten of Das Experiment
Rebecca of Rebecca Likes Nails

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I love reading what other bloggers write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I love reading everyone's responses too :)

    @Rebecca, I hope you will choose to participate :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so famous ;)

    ~Alla

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so famous! Thanks again for the pretty polishes :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...