Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ulta - Chocolate Kiss

Ulta's Chocolate Kiss from the Salon Formula line is a rich chocolate brown with a coppery brown shimmer. As with the other polishes in this line, the slightly flattened brush and formula are great. Two coats for full coverage. Such a yummy color! :)

I did try to stamp over it with gold, but that was a disaster that I will not be showing you today. I have been playing with some of the new Red Angel stamping plates that I got and I'm convinced that they hate me. Not a single attempt transferred the full image. Has anyone else had this problem? So sad :(

This is two coats plus a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Ulta
Line: Salon Formula
Color Name/Number: Chocolate Kiss
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

What do you think of brown polishes?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

6 comments:

  1. Very nice color! It's making me hungry..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color looks great in the bottle, a perfect autumn brown. But I am not a fan of brown polishes on my nails, I just think it looks weird.. I like your mani though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like brown polishes and this one is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this color!! My Red Angel plates work awesome-are you sure it's not a warped set?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this on you! Great choice :)

    Alla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! I love this brown, it really is yummy :)

    @Fingers, I think my plates are warped... I just posted photos of them... are yours like that?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...