Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 31 - Recreate Your Favorite Challenge

It is finally the last day of the challenge and the challenge today was to re-create a favorite challenge. I have seen a lot of bloggers choose to recreate the manicure of someone who was doing challenge along with them. Since I did mine at a snail's pace that no one except for me could follow, I didn't have that option. Instead I recreated the animal print challenge from Day 13 for my cousin Lana. She is a big fan of animal print and asked me to do a tutorial for the manicure after I posted it back in September.

Since the tutorial is still on my list of things to do and I have been bad at complying with her request, she received a personal manicure instead. I think it was more fun for both of us and a great way to spend time together...


Here is to more fun manicure girl times!!

Have you done manicures for friends or family?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...