Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 6 - Violet - Rimmel London Violet Metal

We now return to your regularly scheduled programing, which happens to be day 6 of the challenge. For this I chose Rimmel London Violet Metal. It is a dark violet with a gorgeous blue shimmer that you can't miss. Unlike the shimmers that are only seen in the bottle, this one pops right off the nail and sometimes even overpowers the violet itself. The formula and application were easy to work with. The double wide brush suits my nails very well.

This is two coats plus a top coat...



Sunshine...


Shade...

What do you think of the Rimmel brushes?

Brand: Rimmel London
Collection: Lasting Finish Pro
Color Name/Number: Violet Metal, 350

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and Camphor

5 comments:

  1. I have this.. got on clearance a while back. Now I am a fan of Rimmel, I just wish they would expand there colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have and love this color. It works really nicely for stamping too! Double plus ++

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fingers, thank you, it has such a pretty shimmer :)

    @EverthyingsDiamond, I wish they would too... although I see colors on other blogs that I have not seen in stores near me :(

    @imfeelingnail-venturous, thank you! I like the shine in that one also :)

    @Let's Get Nailed, I will definitely have to try that! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...