Here is the result... I think it is a perfect match for the bottle :D
The Hello Kitty pink polish itself is a pretty raspberry pink with a purple shimmer that loves to come out and play. Application was pretty good except for difficulty getting it to wrap around the tips. It took three coats to get it to be fully opaque and cover the tips. This is with a top coat...
Polishes used for this manicure:
- Hello Kitty Pink (I don't think it has an official name)
- Wet n Wild French White Cream for the Hello Kitty face
- Petites Color Fever Angel for the polka dots
- Wet 'n Wild Black Cream for the eyes and whiskers
- Sinful Colors Unicorn for the nose
For the bow I used the Hello Kitty stickers from The Born Pretty Store. It is hard to see in the photos, but all the stickers are covered in a pretty micro-glitter.
|Brand: Hello Kitty|
Collection: Set with pink polish, glitter polish, stickers, and glitter
Color Name/Number: ? Pink
Thanks for looking!