Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Petites Vintage Gray Stamped with Zoya Adina

This was originally meant to be for the fashion inspired day 25 of the 31 day challenge, but I ended up posting the Missoni inspired manicure instead. I didn't (and still don't) feel that these photos capture the manicure properly, but I decided to share it with you anyways. I hope you will trust me when I say that the manicure looked better in real life than in these photos :)

For the manicure I used two coats of Petites Color Fever Vintage Gray for the base. I stamped this using Bundle Monster plate BM-225 with Zoya Adina which is a gorgeous purple/green duochrome. The manicure flashed purple and green depending on how the light hit it. The camera for some reason refused to capture any of the green. So in these photos when you see silver in the stamping... think green :D


Do you see the pretty green in the bottle? I swear that was on my nails too... just not in the photos :(


Here was my fashion inspiration. I don't recall exactly where I found this photo, but I'm sure google was involved. Aren't they gorgeous? I need a pair of these in my closet...


Have you ever fought with a camera and lost? I get so frustrated when the photos don't come out right...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! What a great idea to stamp with a duochrome polish, I'll definitely have to try that sometime. And I just love Petites Vintage Grey, one of my all-time fave drugstore polishes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous combo. Very subtle. Love it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I hate when my camera won't do purples right!!! I need a better camera anyway! Love those shoes and the matching nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Looks so dainty and sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you still like it. I wish you could see the true duochrome... it was so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING!
    I really enjoy "inspired by" manicures :D This one is so delicate and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Marta, you are so sweet. I love seeing "inspired by" manicures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! and yes you do need those in your closet. Too bad we're not the same shoe size :(
    ~alla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I never would have thought to stamp with Adina, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was such a subtle, but pretty effect :)

      Delete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...