Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 3 - Yellow - Color Club Get Your Lem-On

I'm glad that the 3rd day of the challenge fell on a weekend because there is just no way, I would wear this manicure to work. For the yellow, I chose Get Your Lem-On from the Color Club Wicked Sweet collection. It is scented to have an artificial lemon-y smell once dry. I actually didn't mind the scent as much as I thought I would. The color itself is a very bright almost highlighter yellow with a green shimmer. It is fairly sheer, but applied well in three coats with a slightly visible nail line.

I decided that it was such a toxic yellow that I could not resist adding the toxic and bio-hazard symbols to the manicure...



The color by itself in the sunshine...



In the shade...


Brand: Color Club
Collection: Wicked Sweet
Color Name/Number: Get Your Lem-On

Formaldehyde, Toluene, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free

As always, I'd love to know what you think :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

6 comments:

  1. If you worked in a lab ... this would by perfect!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like biohazard nails!! Love the ring finger stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with the biohazard and toxic symbols! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ioodie, I can definitely see it in a lab! Would be fun :)

    @Fingers, Annie, and Apirl, glad you like it! :D

    @Ruxi, radioactive is a good word for it... maybe I need to find the symbol for that ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...