Tuesday, August 23, 2011

31 Day Challenge

I spent the weekend away with my boyfriend celebrating his birthday and came home to a wonderful surprise... 250 followers! Thank you so much everyone! I hope you all enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy working on it :)

Here is my plan for the next few months... I first found out about this 31 day challenge on a recent post from Here Comes the Sun. For some reason it struck me as something that I want to try, so I will give it a shot.

The rules are simple enough, but I plan on going at my own pace and not trying to force myself to follow this every day just for the sake of keeping up with the challenge. I want this to be something fun and something that will encourage my skills to improve rather than be a source of frustration, so don't be surprised to see a random mani in between challenges. Especially since I can't wear some of the crazy colors to work :)

Here is the challenge:

RULES:
  • Reblog this post if you’re gonna accept this challenge
  • One post per day
  • If you miss one, pick it up the next day
  • Post a picture of each mani
  • It would be nice if you listed/linked to what polishes you used
  • For the inspiration prompts, SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION/SHARE LINKS
  • BE CREATIVE
  • TRY NEW THINGS
  • HAVE FUN!!!
NOTE: don’t want a new look every day? Go at your own pace! The big goal is to get through all 31 manicures… and notice how your skills grow!

Wish me luck! :D

P.S. Let me know if you will also be doing this challenge :)

Anutka :)

16 comments:

  1. that sounds sooo fun!
    good luck, cant wait to see them!

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really fun, so I think I need to do this too. Though I think I'm gonna do it the same way as you and go at my own pace. Can't wait to see all those manicures that you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! i cant wait to see what kind of colors & design you show us!! . im going to go ahead and do this too..! starting monday. i will announce it sunday on my blog & then go from there :D this is going to be fun! i hope lots of ppl join !

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!! Have fun! I don't have time to hold up a scheduale so tight, I barely have time to update my blog at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really good idea. I think I will try this. I'm definitely doing all of the manicures but probably not every day because I do not have that much free time. You will be an inspiration. I'm looking forward for you first post :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @BB, thanks so much! I'm excited to start :)

    @Annie, I think going at your own pace will make it more fun and not feel like a chore! I'm glad you are taking the challenge!

    @McDiaz, Yay! I look forward to your posts :)

    @Ruxi, I know how you feel, sometimes it is hard to find time to post which is why I going at my own pace. Hopefully it will be fun!

    @Nynaeve, I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

    So excited you girls decided to join :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun challenge! I think I'll be doing it at my own pace too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sarah, can't wait to see what you come up with as well! :)

    @Fingers, Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Biba, hopefully you will play along too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds cool. right now, i don't have the time to do the challange. but maybe i will do this someday on my German blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've inspired me to give this a go! I'm at http://jjlikesprettythings.blogspot.com/2011/08/31-day-nail-challenge.html
    It's a bit bare over there right now as I'm moving from tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lea, I don't have time to post every day either, but decided it would be fun to try at my own pace...

    @JJ, can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...