Here is my plan for the next few months... I first found out about this 31 day challenge on a recent post from Here Comes the Sun. For some reason it struck me as something that I want to try, so I will give it a shot.
The rules are simple enough, but I plan on going at my own pace and not trying to force myself to follow this every day just for the sake of keeping up with the challenge. I want this to be something fun and something that will encourage my skills to improve rather than be a source of frustration, so don't be surprised to see a random mani in between challenges. Especially since I can't wear some of the crazy colors to work :)
Here is the challenge:
- Reblog this post if you’re gonna accept this challenge
- One post per day
- If you miss one, pick it up the next day
- Post a picture of each mani
- It would be nice if you listed/linked to what polishes you used
- For the inspiration prompts, SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION/SHARE LINKS
- BE CREATIVE
- TRY NEW THINGS
- HAVE FUN!!!
Wish me luck! :D
P.S. Let me know if you will also be doing this challenge :)