Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sally Hansen Mocha - Yummy!

I love brown! Probably a third of my wardrobe is brown.... okay, okay, maybe a little bit less :D
Still, why have I not tried it on my nails before?
Really wish I knew the answer to that. This is a really pretty medium-dark brown with a copper shimmer. It reminds me of the copper jewelry I like to make for my mom. Which reminds me that mother's day is coming up... ahhh, how did May sneak up on me already?

OK, back to the polish... The shimmer likes to hide indoors, so it is hard to see in the next few photos...



I even tried to go outside to catch the shimmer, but it was overcast for the most part, so not much luck. You can see it a little bit, but not too strong...



Then, on my way to work, in the car the sun finally came out and so did the shimmer. Lucky for me I have my camera with me most of the time, so I was able catch it (while stopped at a red light of course) :D
Just look at that shimmer... ahhh...



Click on image to zoom in
This was three coats + a top coat. I was a little worried about it being too thin at first, but it applied great and was opaque by the third coat.

Brand: Sally Hansen
Collection: Hard as Nails
Color Name/Number: Mocha

P.S.
Here is a peak at some of the copper pieces I have made for mom :D


Thanks for reading :)
Anutka

1 comment:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...