Friday, May 20, 2011

Essence Colour & Go Enchanted Fairy

Today I'm wearing Enchanted Fairy from The Essence Colour & Go collection. It is one of the few collections that are available at my Ulta. Enchanted Fairy is a muted grayish lavender with a hint of shimmer in the sun. It went on really smoothly and was fully opaque in just two coats. The photos below are two coats plus a top coat. I accented the ring finger with an Essence nail art floral sticker.



It is a bit brighter and has some shimmer when it is out in the sunshine...



What surprised me most was that this tiny bottle had a wider, flattened brush. It is not as wide as some of the double brushes out there, but wider than the average ones. I know there are people who have really narrow nails and don't like these types of brushes, but personally I find them easier to work with. Do you have a brush preference? What is easier to work with for you?

Overall I really like this color, application was easy, coverage is great. Wish Ultas around here would get more of the Essence brand of polishes. Anyone know what other stores in the States sell these?

Brand: Essence
Collection: Colour & Go
Color Name/Number: 36 Enchanted Fairy

Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free!

Thanks for looking :)
Anutka

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! I bet it would look great matted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't even cross my mind to try this one matted! Thanks for the suggestion, I will have to give it a try :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...