Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sinful Colors Hazard

This is a polish named Hazard from Sinful Colors. It is a bright orange with a hint of peach in the right light. The camera had a hard time capturing the peach tones. On the nail it looks darker and brighter than in the bottle. I was not expecting such a bright color, but maybe that is because I was also looking at their new bright neon collection and this looked pale in comparison. You would think that the name Hazard would have tipped me off, but it didn't... While I was driving to work I kept thinking that the color reminds me of something... but what could it be?... then I saw the construction signs and traffic cones and it hit me... ahhh hazard! :)



So is it just me or does anyone else think that nails look great in the shower when little drops of water collect on them? I know I do! I may have to start photographing them all like this :D


And here it is outside, still overcast as spring just refuses to start this year. You can see a bit of the peach tones in the outdoor pictures.



It is a pretty thick color, but the application was easy. It did not drag as some thicker polishes tend to do. I did two coats to get it fully opaque. Actually, with careful application you can probably get away with one.
I may have to save this one for summer as right now I got quite a few funny looks at work (in hindsight, it may not have been the most appropriate for working in a hospital, but oh well) :)


Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: main line
Color Name/Number: Hazard 952

Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) Free

What do you think of such bright colors? Work appropriate or not?

Thanks for looking! :)
Anutka

5 comments:

  1. It's a pretty shade for sure. Perfect for summer on the beach, so perhaps not so work-appropriate if it's in a hospital. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty color that's on trend with the summer oranges. Nice photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color! I love Sinful Colors!

    http://itsnotmylifeanymore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...