Friday, May 13, 2011

Sinful Colors I Love You

I feel as though I just proclaimed my love to Sinful Colors. How very clever of them to name the polish "I Love You." I Love You is a light purple just packed full of purple glitter. It applied pretty sheer at first, but built up well with layers. I did four layers to get it opaque, but next time will try putting a solid purple under it first to avoid doing so many layer. It was perfect for a sparkly sunny day :)



DISCLAIMER: The outside pictures are not entirely true to color. They photos came out more blue than the polish really is. Seemed no matter what I tried, my camera just wanted to make it blueish. The above color in the light box is the actual accurate color. The pictures below are to show the pretty shimmer when the sun hits it. :)



I just love the sparkle in this one. What do you think? Is it me? :D

Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: main line
Color Name/Number: I Love You

Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free!

Thanks for reading!
Anutka :)

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite Sinful Colors polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember when I painted my nails with this polish last time :P I need to do thst :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard not to love that glitter :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...