First to show how it works...
- Apply a thin coat of OPI Glitter Off base coat
- Allow the base coat to completely dry. It will turn a clear matte.
- Pile on the glitter!! Shown here is OPI You Pink Too Much (layered over OPI I São Paulo Over There)
Enjoy your mani!!
- When you are ready to remove your manicure, take a soft cuticle pusher and gently slide it along the edge of the polish until it starts to lift
- Continue to push the polish off the nail with the cuticle pusher
- Remove any remaining polish with a bit of acetone and you are ready for your next mani!
The base coat applies easily and the most difficult part about using it is waiting for it to dry. Removal is quick and painless. I wore my manicure for 24 hours and it lasted through a shower and multiple hand washing without peeling off on it's own. I cannot say with certainty how long it will last. Obviously if you pick at your manicures it will not last. When left alone, I think it can easily be worn for days with no issues. It is perfect for a special occasion to enjoy the sparkle, glitz and glamour and save yourself the hassle of removal. For that reason, I rarely wear glitter without a peel-off base coat!
Thanks for looking!
** Polish was provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **