Thursday, May 5, 2011

Petites Java

What happened to spring? We only had a few sunny days, but mostly around here it is still overcast, rainy, and gloomy. I'm ready for some sun!
Whenever it gets like this, I usually reach for my darker shades. This one is not as dark as I would normally go, but maybe that is because I'm still hoping to see the sun peeking through today :)




This is a reddish brown color named Java from the Petites main line. It is slightly more brown than the photos show, but the camera just loved the reddish tone.
On a day like today a nice cup of Java just sounds sooo good! This polish doesn't particularly remind me of the drink, but I'm happy with the color anyways :)

Brand: Petites
Collection: main line
Color Name/Number: 100 Java

What kind of colors do you reach for when the weather is not what you would like?

Thanks for looking! :)
Anutka

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...