Friday, May 20, 2011

The Perfect Ending...

I just have to say that after having a pretty crappy day (feeling sick + work was extremely busy) I came home to some pretty great things. First of all there are 51 lovely ladies that are now following my blog! WOW! Thanks so much! I'm so excited that you have found the blog and choose to read my ramblings and look at my photos. Hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you would like to see more/less of and any comments are always welcome.

Second, the back ordered Zoyas have arrived. I finally gave up looking on the Zoya website thinking that they will be back ordered for a while, but went to check my mailbox and there they were!!! Loredana Matte and Ki. Aren't they pretty? I can't wait to try them :)


And finally, also in my mail box were these adorable Hello Kitty stickers from the Born Pretty store. They sent this one for free just for liking them on facebook. Something about that kitty that is just so darn cute.


Thanks again to the 51 lovely ladies following this blog and everyone else that just stops by anonymously now and then to peak :)

Anutka :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooo Cant get enough of the Hellloo Kitty! Just screams cute doesnt it??

    Cant wait to see swatches on the second one=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove that green :)
    Those hello kitty ones are so cute on once u clear coat the sparklies really pop out :)

    I tagged you on an award :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable! I can't wait to play with them :)

    Thanks for the award Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loredana matte seems so gorgeous!! added on my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naildarella, it is definitely a gorgeous color. I will try it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...