Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Color Fever Black Diamond

A few days ago, the Manicured Monkey had a posted a swatch of Wet n Wild Blackmail. She mentioned that she has been looking for a black color with flecks of interesting things in it. It reminded me of this Black Diamond from the Petites Color Fever Collection that I have been meaning to try. When I bought it, it looked like a black with white/silver glitter in it. When putting it on, it looked like a night sky with stars in it... so pretty :)

It is more of a dark gray rather than black, as the name suggests. Indoors it looks mostly as I expected... dark gray with white/silver flecks... but when I took it outside. YIKES!



Here it is outside. Hopefully you can see the full beauty of this polish. Click on the pictures to zoom in for the full effect... I think it has every color of the rainbow in it! I did not see the full potential of it when I was buying, but just love what I ended up getting! It just sparkles up when the light hits it...  :)






Brand: Petites
Collection: Color Fever
Color Name/Number: Black Diamond 517

What do you think of this polish?

That's all for now :)
Anutka

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...