Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ulta Encore Pink

Joining in the fun of Pink Wednesday, I decided to wear Encore Pink from the Ulta Salon Formula line. It is a creamy pastel pink. A very sweet color. It is actually a bit brighter pink in real life than what shows up on photos in the light box.

I applied three thin coats to get it to be fully opaque and smooth. The photos below are with no top coat.



I accented it using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Shimmering Lilac and plate M71 then added a top coat.  I like the subtle stamping as usual :)



Some quick photos outside (as it was raining). I wanted to show just how pink it is in natural light!



Happy Pink Wednesday everyone :D

Brand: Ulta
Collection: Salon Formula
Color Name/Number: Encore Pink


Thanks for looking,
Anutka :)

2 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...