Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Black and White Challenge

I will be participating in a Black & White Challenge that was created by two fellow bloggers, Dolores of Colorful Bottle and Mateja of Purple Glitters. Dolores sent me a sweet invitation to join and I just couldn't resist. There are 10 challenges which are described in the image below and a challenge manicure is posted every 3 days starting March 1st.


I'm really excited to start the challenge tomorrow and see who else is participating. If this looks interesting to you, don't hesitate to join! Check out Colorful Bottle and Purple Glitters for more information.

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey Anutka,
    I would really like to join this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, i tried to look for more information on their blog but could not find any. It would be awesome if you could provide me with links to that information.
    Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information is at the bottom of this post: http://colorfulbottle.blogspot.com/2012/02/im-baaaaaaack-with-challenge-invitation.html

    Email Dolores at the address she lists there :)

    I'm excited that you want to join and can't wait to see what you come up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be participating too!! Can't wait to see what's everyone doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... exiting! Can't wait to see your pretty manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really excited to see what you ladies are going to create! I love what people come up with for these challanges :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad so many people are joining! It will be so much fun to see what everyone creates :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...