Friday, February 24, 2012

Barielle Tight Knit with Pure Ice Stamping

Barielle Tight Knit inspired me with the name, so I had to find a stamping image to match. The closest that I have is a lacy pattern from the Bundle Monster plate BM-210. It reminds me of a cable knit sweater. I stamped the pattern using a Pure Ice gold 313CP to create the subtle print. I think the gold perfectly compliments this shade of brown. It was a bit difficult to get the pattern centered on my nail, but I still like the result. Just wish someone would invent a clear stamper so I can see where the heck the pattern is going...




I'd love to know what you think of this!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

10 comments:

  1. Nice job! Considering the nail stamper heads are made of silicon & silicon can be clear (or at least translucent), why aren't they made so we can see what we're doing? What a BRILLIANT question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Have you tired the Salon Express? The stamper on it has clear/white ends so it's a bit easier to see the polish on it. I ordered my set from Sally's website, but I have also seen them at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'd definitely wear this =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same issue with stamping! Which is why I so rarely do it...even though they say practice makes perfect ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MariJo, thank you so much!

    @Inky Whiskers, I want them to make something like the clear stamps that exist for regular stamping... that's my dream :)

    @MLV, thank you! I'm so glad you like the subtle stamping.

    @Nails.N.Details, I have not tried Salon Express. I think my problem is not that I cannot see the image when it is on the stamper, it is that I can't be precise with placement onto the nail. If the whole thing including the handle would be clear... ah, I can only dream :D

    @Nailstyle, thank you! glad you like it :)

    @starification, don't give up! They don't all turn out perfect, but the ones that do are definitely worth the practice :)

    @KayJay, thank you so much! Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! I love the sutble look of it! It's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nails.N.Details, we can keep dreaming for now :)

    @Nailderella, Thank you! I like the subtle look too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...