Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Zoya Megan Funky French

Zoya Megan is the third pastel in a lovely winter collection from Zoya. It felt very girly and dainty to me and I needed something light after the gray of yesterday. I stamped using Wet 'n Wild French White Creme and a french tip stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM-220. Since my nails are not long enough for the stamp to be used in the proper direction (plenty long for me), I flipped the image and stamped the line of the stamp along the tip. The stamping turned out very pale, but I like the subtle aspect of it in this case. I added a funky slanted white french tip along the line of the stamp using French White Creme...




Zoya Megan is a pale lavender cream. It is full coverage in two easy coats. I had no problems with applications. Loving the formula and the coverage on these creams so far. This is two coats plus a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Feel, Winter 2011
Color Name/Number: Megan, ZP593
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

What do you think of subtle stamping?
I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the subtle stamping and the swishy French! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful! I am really loving how pretty this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's so elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the delicate pattern on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! The colours look great, and the application is flawless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much girls!! I'm glad you are enjoying the funky french manis. They are so fun for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...