Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Stamping: Toxic or Poisonous

The challenge this week in Adventures in Stamping is Toxic of Poisonous. Since I already did a "toxic" manicure a while back, I wanted to concentrate on the poisonous which for me meant one thing... Mr. Yuk. Sure, other thoughts ran through my mind such as the poison skull sign, Snow White and the poisoned apple or Romeo and Juliet and their poison vial, but in the end simple Mr. Yuk won out...


For those of you who are outside the US and may have never seen or heard of Mr. Yuk, he is a simple little "yuck" face sticker which parents can put on any toxic or poisonous items in the house to alert kids to stay away. The phone number at the bottom is for the Poison Control Center if there is an accidental exposure. Here is Mr. Yuk in all his glory...


For the green base I used Color Club What a Shock! from the Electro Candy collection. Mr. Yuk himself was stamped using Wet 'n Wild Black Cream and Bundle Monster plate BM-304. For the mouth, I turned the smiley face upside down and removed the smile lines from the corners. The eye also stamped upside down on the ring finger and using the mirror image technique was stamped on the middle finger. I think he turned out pretty cute...




Let me know what you think of Mr. Yuk the manicure in the comments below...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

10 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...