Thursday, September 27, 2012

Progress!

I just want to say thank you so much for all your kind words and support in restoring the blog! They really mean so much to me and were truly my driving force as I was reloading the photos. It took the majority of my day off yesterday plus the day before to finish, but was completely worth it just too see all the photos back up in their place. I still need to restore the press release page, but the swatches page, tutorials page, and all the posts are done!!


It has been amazing watching the snapshot page go from all black...
...to this...


...to this...

...to this...

...to completely filled in and done!


I'm pretty sure I restored them all, but if you ever spot the nasty black box instead of a photo on my blog, please, please, please let me know so I can fix it!!

Thank you again! I'm truly touched by you encouraging comments!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hard work - now go get yourself a treat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not a progress, this is total success, well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it is a pain but I am so glad you are doing it. I love your web site and refer to it often when I want to see beautiful artistic manicures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Wow, I'd have been despondent too, but I'm so happy to see you back up and reloaded! Thanks for toughing it out--we'd have missed you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really happy that the problem is solved, you deserve to give yourself some nice present, some new nail polish... or more of them..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! I'm glad you decided to take the time to do this instead of stop blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. See you can do it ~!! Well done now go try to get some more polish to pamper yourself hehe

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you girls! You are all so sweet and really made it worth the time to restore everything! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...