Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sally Hansen Celeb City

I rarely post swatches of just a single polish with no nail art, but I will today because the nail art is coming a bit later. Sally Hansen Celeb City is a polish I have used many, many times, but have never actually swatched on it's own. It used to be my go to silver stamping polish (although has been recently bumped off that prestigious spot) and I'm down to less than half a bottle of this little gem. I had to swatch it and play with it before it is all gone...


Celeb City is a silver foil. As far as silver goes, this I think is very wearable even on it's own. It darkens toward the edges of the nails and is not overpowering. Covers completely in two coats, but can streak a bit if not applied carefully. It has a slightly grainy appearance and you can see the little foil particles...




I ended up wearing this on it's own for a few days a loved it!

Swatch Details
Brand: Sally Hansen
Collection: Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear
Color Name/Number: Celeb City, 220
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: No

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite silver polishes! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all my silver foils, including this one <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver is my favourite colour, nice polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this polish now! OMG gonna bug my fren to get it for me now haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jenn, I love it too! Might need a backup bottle very soon here :)

    @Steamy Nails, I'm glad I'm not alone! I love the silvers as well :)

    @Charlotte Sparkle, I'm glad that you like it! Thank you :)

    @Samantha, good luck! This is a fun one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Suzi, I'm so glad you like it! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color as well & use it alot for stamping. I'm curious to know what your new silver stamping is. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite stamping silver now is Pure Ice Silver Mercedes. You can see an example of how well it stamps here. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...