This one is a tutorial for the Dotted French I wore last week. Hope you enjoy :)
For this manicure I used:
- 4 Polishes: Zoya Grace for the base, Wet n Wild Frech White Cream for the tip, Wet n Wild Black Cream for the flowers, and Sally Hansen Celeb City for the flower centers
- Transparent Scotch tape
- dotting tool
- Paint your nail using 1-2 coats of base color
- Allow to dry completely so that you can apply and remove tape without ruining the manicure
- Apply Scotch tape, leaving the free nail edge uncovered
- Paint the tip of the nail using white
- Quickly remove the tape
Note: When doing a full manicure, repeat steps 3 and 4 on each finger individually. Do not wait until all tips are painted before removing the tape or you will not get a clean edge.
- With a dotting tool, create 5 dots in a circle to form the flower
- Repeat step 5 to make as many (or as few) flowers as you would like
- With the silver color place a center dot in each flower
- Apply a top coat and enjoy! :)
I'd love to hear your comments!
Thanks for looking!