Friday, August 19, 2011

Tutorial: Dotted French

Today I have another tutorial for you. Please let me know what you think so that I can improve for future tutorials since I'm really having fun making these :)

This one is a tutorial for the Dotted French I wore last week. Hope you enjoy :)


Supplies
For this manicure I used:
- 4 Polishes: Zoya Grace for the base, Wet n Wild Frech White Cream for the tip, Wet n Wild Black Cream for the flowers, and Sally Hansen Celeb City for the flower centers
- Transparent Scotch tape
- dotting tool
Step 1
- Paint your nail using 1-2 coats of base color
- Allow to dry completely so that you can apply and remove tape without ruining the manicure
Step 2
- Apply Scotch tape, leaving the free nail edge uncovered
Step 3
- Paint the tip of the nail using white
Step 4
- Quickly remove the tape

Note: When doing a full manicure, repeat steps 3 and 4 on each finger individually. Do not wait until all tips are painted before removing the tape or you will not get a clean edge.
Step 5
- With a dotting tool, create 5 dots in a circle to form the flower
Step 6
- Repeat step 5 to make as many (or as few) flowers as you would like
Step 7
- With the silver color place a center dot in each flower
Done!
- Apply a top coat and enjoy! :)

I'd love to hear your comments!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I will HAVE to try this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tutorial, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love this tutorial i need to try it sometime!!!!!!
    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! You're steps are very clear and concise. I'll be trying this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like seeing how to do different designs! This is beautiful I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this tutorial! It is really informative and easy! I'm gonna try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I'm glad the tutorial was somehow useful! Let me know how it turns out if you try it :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...