Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cosmetic Arts Sky Blue stamped...

This adorable little lizard from my new stamping plates wanted to be the first one stamped and I was more than happy to fulfill the request. He did however try to escape my finger and got dangerously close to the edge. I managed to snap a few photos before he ran off... :)

Tips and stamping using Wet and Wild Black Creme over Cosmetic Arts Sky Blue...




It all seemed kind of flat so I topped it off with Pure Ice Oh Baby! for a gorgeous blue/green/purple microglitter shimmer...



Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. А мне больше понравилось без верхнего покрытия. Но это по фото, а как показывает практика, иногда шиммерное покрытие в жизни выглядит эффектней.
    Прелестная ящерка :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the glitter layer you added, it made a huge difference ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoy the glitter over the mani!!!

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest little lizard, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These look great!! The colour combination is super cool:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I found a minty green Cosmetic Arts polish at Ross a few months ago. I still have yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thank you lades for such sweet comments!

    @Antallex, foto ploho pokazivaet etot shimmer. V nature on krasivee, perelevaet'sya sini, zeleni, i inogda fioletovi. :)

    @Cel & BB, thank you! I like the glitter too, brightens it up!

    @Nails by SLL, he was the 1st one that jumped out at me out of 20 plates :)

    @Minnie, glad you like it :D

    @Jill, I have seen that green, it looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and yet edgy because of the lizard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Witoxicity, Thanks! The little lizard is so fun... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...