For this you will need:
- A base color (I used Sweet Clementine from Maybelline)
- Paw print/stripes color (I used Wet n Wild Black Cream for the paws and black acrylic paint for the stripes)
- Dotting tool
- Small striping brush
Note: You can use either nail polish or acrylic paint for the paws and the stripes. I used polish for the paws and paint for the stripes to show that in the end you can't tell them apart. For me paint is easier to work with.
- Apply desired number of coats of your base color and allow to completely dry
Note: You can apply a fast drying top coat to speed up the drying process
- With the black polish or paint using a dotting tool draw a small C shape to resemble a kidney bean
- If worried about doing this in one stroke then place two adjacent dots and connect them with a curve
- Add 4 dots around the outer curve of the C
- Repeat step 2 for the second paw drawing a C shape
- Add the dots around the outer part of the C as for the first paw (Step 3)
Note: You can add a top coat and be done if you want just the paw print manicure, otherwise go on to Step 6
- with a small striping brush using either the polish or paint add random tiger print lines around the paws
Note: I prefer to use acrylic paint for this because you can wipe it off while it is still wet to adjust...
- Add a top coat and you are done!
I would love to know what you think about this or if you try it!
Thanks for looking!