Monday, August 8, 2011

Graduating to gradients...

My first gradient attempt turned out pretty decent. Sure, it could have been more blended with less visible separation of colors, but for a first attempt also it could have been worse. The colors make me think of a beautiful sunset... wish I was there...

Polishes used, base to tip:
1. Wacky Laki franken - Nearly Nude (scroll down for swatches :))
2. Sinful Colors - Hazard
3. Borghese - Maraschino
4. Wet n Wild - Caught Red Handed


What really started this gradient was another almost throw away color. I had two really old Revlon colors Snowflake Pink and Wink of Pink. They were both at least 15 years old and have not been worn in at least 10, so in an effort to empty out one of the bottles, I combined the two and topped it off with the remainder of the darker pink from the Blush set that didn't fit into the Lucky Lavender franken bottle.

Here it is only two coats plus a top coat. It still applied beautifully. If it didn't have a shimmer to it, it would probably be my perfect nude color...



Outside...


Brand: Wacky Laki blend
Collection: N/A
Color Name/Number: Nearly Nude

I'd love to know what you think of my 1st gradient attempt :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...