Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Randomness...

I saw this video a few days ago and then again reposted on a few blogs, but I wanted to share it here because I think it is amazing.

It is a KIA car commercial in the form of nail art animation.
They used 1,200 bottles of polish, it took 25 days & night, 2 hours to draw each nail, and a total of 900 nails to create this animation! Yikes!


Other exciting (at least for me) things...

I won an Apothica giftcard from Sona at Sonidlo's Nail Polishes! Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited! I'm sure you have seen her blog, but if by some chance you haven't yet, make sure to check it out! She has wonderful nail swatches :)

My 4th of July manicure (aka. Pepsi Nails) was featured on the LA Colors - Show off Your Summer Nails page (about halfway down the page...). I posted a picture of the mani on their FB page and did not even know about their request for summer nails...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka

2 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...