Monday, August 15, 2011

Go team, Go!

I know, really cheesy post title, but it fit my nails. The final manicure reminds me of cheerleader uniforms... Kind of fun :)

I started out with a gorgeous deep navy blue, the only survivor of the Blush set of mini polishes. For the tips I added Wet n Wild French White Cream.

Also, I decided to try my hand at making tutorials, so I'll be making one for this manicure hopefully tomorrow. Look for it if you are interested in recreating this look...



The Blush polish itself, applied beautifully in two coats. This is with a topcoat...



Outside in the sunshine...


Shade...


Brand: Blush
Collection: Graffiti
Color Name/Number: ???

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautifulll....cheerleader!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheerleading!!! :) beautiful mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! Very cheerleader indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You just made my favourite AFL team nails! I LOVE the combo of navy blue and white:D Wonderful design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it :)
    Someone on FB said it reminds them of Sailor Moon :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...