Thursday, January 19, 2012

Zoya Noel & Twila

The last two polishes in Zoya's Gems & Jewels collection turned out to be my favorite. I'm certainly loving these so let me show you Zoya's Noel, Twila, and some stamping...


Noel
A a cool blue foil made up of blue and silver particles. Great application and coverage. I can't stop staring at this one. This is two coats plus a top coat...



Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Gems & Jewels (Holiday 2011)
Color Name/Number: Noel, ZP581
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

Twila (over Noel)
A dense blue glitter with both small blue particles and larger blue/holographic bar glitter. The holographic effect decided to hide from the camera, but it is visible when on the nail and certainly in the bottle. This is two coats of Twila over Noel from above...



Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Gems & Jewels (Holiday 2011)
Color Name/Number: Twila, ZP580 (over 2 coats Noel, ZP581)
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

Like the others, this manicure couldn't escape my stamper. I used Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and Red Angel plate RA-108. The little piece of pattern missing from the middle finger is driving me nuts, but I still like the manicure over all. Hope you do to! :)



Let me know what you think about it!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. This collection is really really great! Also blue really suits you :)
    Thanks for all this great swatches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are rocking this whole collection! I need to try stamping over layering-my next project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping....wish I could do it. Why do I have to suck so much at stamping....I would love to get a nice full nail stamping like this!

    Hope your staying warm! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani ... Love the layering and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Theodora, Thank you! I'm so glad you are enjoying the swatches :)

    @Fingers, yes, definitely try it!
    I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    @Angie, don't give up on the stamping. I most certainly have days when nothing goes right... I thought my RA plates were defective since I couldn't get a good image, but they do work... once I calmed down and tried again :)

    @Polish Amor, thank you! I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is such a gorgeous blue :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...