Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wet n Wild - Black Creme

I have mentioned before that my favorite black polish is Wet n Wild Black Creme, it applies perfectly in just one coat every time. I realized, however, that I have never posted swatches of it by itself, so here they are...

Not much to say other than this is one coat with a top coat. Can't get better than that :)



Brand: Wet n Wild
Collection: Wild Shine
Color Name/Number: Black Creme, C424A

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

6 comments:

  1. One coat polishes are the best! And black is classic!

    Have you tried the white one from this line? I'm looking for a good none streaky, one coat white polish, and I've heard from some that the wet n wild white is supposed to be good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite black creme (along with a England Camelot). You can't beat the quality vs price of this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I got this baby in a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @evercouldbe, I have tried the the white. It is what I use for white stamping and when I do french tips. I also swatched it when I 1st started this blog: http://wackylaki.blogspot.com/2011/04/white-before-labor-day-is-okay.html
    It is not a one coat (unless you do thick coats), but you can definitely get away with 2 :)

    @nihrida, I'm always impressed with WnW quality and you are right, can't beat the price!

    @Biba, I'm glad you were able to get your hands on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This black is amazing! I rarely ever wear it but when I do, this one is the best. ONE COAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kelly, I rarely ever wear it alone. Usually I layer things over it or use it for stamping and black tips :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...