Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Awards...

I got tagged with two more awards this past week. I'm so flattered that they picked me. Hopefully you guys are not sick of reading about me :)

First is the One Lovely Blog Award from Minnie of Mini Nail Blog. I have been following her for quite a while and she does some amazing nail art, so make sure to check her blog out. Thank you so much Minnie!

The rules:
1) Link back to the person who awarded you.
2) Tell seven random things about yourself.
3) Award this to 15 other blogs

The Randomness:
1. I keep every greeting card I get. Makes me smile when I look back at them.

2. I'm neat and organized at work (clutter drives me crazy), but my desk at home is a complete mess...

3. My favorite show right now is Rules of Engagement. So funny!

4. I have about 450 nail polishes and running out of room to store them. Never thought I could accumulate so much in one year :)

5. I don't like dim lights or when it is dusky outside. I'm usually the first to turn lights on...

6. I share my birthday with my nephew and love it. He was born on my 25th and we have been blowing out our birthday candles together every year since then :)

7. I'm bad at small talk and have a hard time coming up with random things to talk about (or about me) ;)

The second award is the I Love Your Blog Award  from Kirsten of Geeky Owl. Her blog I just discovered through being tagged, but it is really cute, so make sure to check it out as well. Thank you very much Kirsten!

The rules:
1) Link back to the person who awarded you.
2) Answer the questions
3) Award other blogs

The Questions:
1. What is your favorite fashion magazine? 
None. I have not subscribed to any fashion magazines in ages, but I do look at Glamour & Allure websites occasionally :)

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
There are no favorites... only ones I like and ones I don't like. I can pretty much listen to Rob Thomas or Nickelback all day long... Their voices are mesmerizing :)

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
Again, I can't just settle on one...
Tartofraises Nail Art and Robin Moses Nail Art are both just amazing!!

4. What is your favorite makeup product?

5. Where would you like to live?
I live in the US :)

UPDATE: I miss read the question and answered "where do you live?" Sigh! Blame it on lack of sleep...
I would like to live somewhere warm and beachy... the Greek Islands look nice :)

6. What is your favorite film?
Dirty Dancing, have seen it soooo many times :)

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
At least 50... lots of boots and sandals. Funny thing is 99% of the time I'm wearing my Dansko clogs. They are the only thing I can wear to work that won't kill my feet. :)

8. What is your favorite color?
No favorites, I like black/gray/brown for what I wear a lot. In terms of nail polish color I'm still only discovering the possibilities...

The Tag (for both awards):

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)


  1. Thank you so much for tagging me, I always feel so honoured :)
    Anyway, I usually never do tag posts, just because I don't have the time or the patience to write them, so I don't promise I'll do one myself. But we'll see :P
    But thanks again, I really appreciate :*

  2. You are welcome ladies :)

    @Elsa, you can certainly not post about it, I won't get offended :)

  3. Thanks for the tag :) ......... I share birthday tih my sister we were born 2yrs apart and it was fun celebrating together when we were growing up :-P

  4. Thanks girl!

    I keep every card I get too!! I have a few boxes full. I especially keep the ones from my guy since they are usually hand made, and look like they are made by a 3 years!

  5. Thank you so much Anutka! I always feel so honoured that people like my blog enough to give me an award! I'm terrible at posting them up as I hardly have time for my regular posts! Just wanted you to know that I really do appreciate it :)

  6. @Polish Amor, that must have been fun! :)

    @Angie, that is so cute! Mine won't make cards probably for that very reason :)

    @Nailstyle, you are so welcome :)

    @Nail Stories, no problem if you don't post! Just my way of saying I like your blog :D


I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...