Friday, September 30, 2011

Sinful Colors - Dusk

I wanted to show you this beauty that is Sinful Colors Dusk. I used it yesterday for the leopard mani and decided to show a full swatch today. It is a reddish brown with lots of copper micro-glitter/shimmer. I'm loving it right now. Kind of makes me ready for fall.

This is two coats plus a top coat in the sunshine...



in the lightbox...


What do you think of the color?

Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Main
Color Name/Number: Dusk, 5114

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Also, I wanted to mention that I put a quick poll on the blog to vote for the next tutorial you might like to see. If you like my tutorials then go vote :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm really feeling browns right now so I want this color bad. It is a very pretty color, sadly up until the past month or so I would never have paid it any attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I have more Sinful Colors than any other brand but I don't have this one. I'll definitely have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a perfect color for fall :) The subtle shimmer is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies :)
    I need to dig out more of my fall colors, they are really appealing to me right now :)

    @Jennafroggy, I do that so often, completely ignore a particular color and then just get obsessed with it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...