Monday, September 5, 2011

Zoya Sabrina Starring in a French Manicure...

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went the wedding of two very good friends. We had a great time and I'm so glad that I was able to get the day off from work to attend. For my nails I went with the traditional white french tip. I know a lot of people think the french tip is outdated, but I still like the look, so I wear it for special occasions.

I started out with two coats of Zoya Sabrina, a soft milky pink which was perfect for this. I added tips using Wet 'n Wild French White Cream and another coat of Sabrina on top. To spice up the french tip I added blue stamping using Zoya Ibiza to match my navy blue dress. Then, topped the whole things off with a topcoat and was ready to go! In hindsight, I probably could have used only one coat of Sabrina to begin with and gotten the same result...



In the shade...

What do you think, is french tip outdated or classic?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

17 comments:

  1. I think it is really beautiful and it is totally classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Nynaeve-beautiful and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are awesome! I love the design! New follower by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty French.

    I think that a French manicure is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think that French manicure is outdated, it's rather a matter of taste. It also depends on the hands and nails of the person wearing it. In your case it looks great, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one that still likes a french mani! Thanks for the encouragement :)

    @imfeelingnail-venturous, welcome! I hope you'll enjoy my little blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done an inspired mani on my blog but it is not nearly as good as yours!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lisa, I like your version very much too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Blue on Nude stamp... it looks like ink :D
    Lovely look

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering the same thing because every time I go to the salon it seems like I'm the only one getting a French tip Pedí! Hehehehehe. Great looking nails btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny that it fell out of fashion. I personally still like it if it is well done :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...