Sunday, June 26, 2011

Zoya Stephanie... Dotted...

Sometimes I just need a little change. I love having long nails, but sometime I want to cut them really short. Yes, that's right, just cut them for no reason at all. Can't even blame it on a break... instead I blame my Gemini nature that makes me bored with things easily. On the other hand it is probably this same Gemini nature that makes me love nail polish for the ability to change it as often as I want.

Whenever I have short nails I love wearing sheers. This time was no exception and I chose the lovely Zoya Stephanie which is a soft milky off white polish with a hint of pink. I applied three coats and it build up very nicely. It even surprised me by covering up most of the nail line which I did not expect it to do.




I decided to practice with my dotting tool. The outer columns are Zoya Nina and the middle column is Essence Just In Case. I really like how it came out even though some of the dots ran a bit when I added the topcoat...



I stumbled on this article named What Does Your Nail Polish Say About You? I wish I could remember who posted this link so I can give them credit... According to this "A woman who chooses off-white is classic and confident" so I guess that would be me... today... tomorrow I'll be someone else. What about you? What does your nail polish say about you?

Brand: Zoya
Collection: Spa Essentials
Color Name/Number: Stephanie, ZP364

Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and Camphor free
Vegan friendly

Thanks for looking!
Antuka :)

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! Your nails look great at that length too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling exactly, of just chopping all of a sudden for no particular reason lol. Your nails look great at that length too! They don't look too short.
    Your mani is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the idea on dots! hehe so cute and the polish is very cute too! ;) by the way im your new follower you can visit mine :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade is so pretty and "dainty". And I LOVE the dots ^_^ I am a new followers btw, loving your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like you, I also get bored very easily! Right now I'm in my "short nails" phase :D
    This mani is so cute! I love the dots, and the fact that you did them only on half a nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so natural and super cute .. great skills with the dotting tool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone! I'm glad you like it and to hear I'm not the only one that gets the urge to chop her nails off every now and then :)

    Happy I didn't scare anyone off with the short nails :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is very nice! I love the colors you chose do to the dots with. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...