Saturday, June 4, 2011

LA Colors Color Craze - Blue

For day two of swatching the Shimmer Brights collection I chose this gorgeous metallic blue, the actual name of which I don't know. It took two coats to be opaque, but I added a third just to see if I could get it even more shimmery... and the answer is no, it didn't change much between coat #2 and #3 :)



So far my plan of summoning the spring/summer to start is going well. Yesterday was a gorgeous sunny day! :)



I decided to do some stamping on this one. I wanted a gold color, but discovered that the only gold I have is Petites Color Fever Empress. It was a little too light and didn't quite turn out the way I envisioned it, but I still like it. Very subtle :)



I stamped it using Bundle Monster plate BM-212...


What do you think?

Brand: LA Colors Color Craze
Collection: Shimmer Brights
Color Name/Number: ??? (Metallic Blue)

Toluene, Formaldehyde & DBP free!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

6 comments:

  1. I am wondering, do you have something greenish to stamp with?
    This mani would look great with the stamp under the one you used right now (the eyeish things)with someting greenish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I will have to try that with a green.
    Although I'm think it would be hard to align them right and it might get messy.. have you tried to double stamp before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colour! I love how you do your subtle stamping like that, so nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I seem to gravitate toward the subtle stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looks like a color I just got called Radation. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked at Radiation, but that has a green shimmer to it... this blue doesn't. The base color is almost identical though.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...