Saturday, March 10, 2012

Black and White Challenge Day 4 - White Base with Color

It is time of another Black & White Challenge. For day 4, the challenge is to create a manicure with a white base and some color accent. Inspiration for this was in the form a bracelet given to me a while ago by a friend. I really like the symbols and flowers on it as well as how beautiful the blue looks against the white. I started out with Wet 'n Wild French White Creme and stamped the round symbols using Sinful Colors Midnight Blue and Bundle Monster plate BM-224. When stamped the blue is lighter than I would have liked, but not too bad. I then added the flowers using Midnight Blue, white acrylic paint, and a dotting tool...





I would love to know what you think of this manicure and where do you get your inspiration?

NOTE: This is a scheduled post. I appreciate all your comments and will respond as soon as I return from my trip! Thank you in advance for commenting :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

23 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful! :) That's just pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I seriously love this, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, your manicures are always perfect :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely combo and flawless stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Seen so much beautiful jewellery recently with the blue and white china nice to see it on nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous! I've always eyed up that BM image but never knew how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, I love the idea of using that sort of patterning -- your stamping is perfect too, I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way the colours pop on this design! It looks so nice and summery :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You girls are always so sweet! Thank you for all your lovely comments, they mean so much to me. I'm so glad that you like the manicure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm just going to leave this:
    :D
    A big wide smily face... this manicure makes me happy. 'nuff said ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Marta, thank you sweetie!
    I was definitely trying to channel you as I took photos with a bracelet. I'm so used to holding a polish bottle that it was harder than I thought to do these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous! You have such talent!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...