Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sinful Colors Seaweed

I have another Sinful Colors swatch for you today. This is Seaweed from the Adventure Island collection. I believe it was officially declared a due to OPI Stranger Tide by those that have both. I don't own the OPI polish to compare, so I can't comment further. It is a pale dusty khaki color, that I fell in love with. The formula on this is great. Two coats for full smooth coverage. Swatches are with a top coat...




Swatch Details
Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Adventure Island
Color Name/Number: Seaweek, 5162
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

What are you thoughts on the dusty pale polishes like this?

NOTE: This is a scheduled post. I appreciate all your comments and will respond as soon as I return from my trip! Thank you in advance for commenting :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! And I think also really close to Make Up Store's Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a great grey-green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a shade like this one! It is a lovely light break from bright colours AND it tends to compliment my wardrobe too :) yup I'm a fan. I have the OPI dupe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like this shade as well. I can't quite find the terms to describe it... olive, green, grey... just pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...