Monday, March 26, 2012

piCture pOlish Camo - Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide!

I couldn't resist creating a camouflage manicure for a piCture pOlish aptly named Camo with the fun tagline of "Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide!" To create this I used a dotting tool and dabbed random splotches of acrylic paints in grey, toffee, tan and green. It really doesn't get simpler than this, but the result is so fun. Makes me think of the Brad Paisley country song named Camouflage with the lyrics of "Ain't nothing doesn't go with camouflage... You can blend in the country, you can stand out in the fashion world..." Do you think I will blend or stand out with this? :)




piCture pOlish Camo on it's own is a nice army green cream. It applied easily in two coats for full coverage. The formula was very nice. In the bottle, the color looks identical to Ulta Army of 1. When I get a chance, I will do a comparison of the two. I'm a big fan of the color...




Swatch Details
Brand: piCture pOlish
Collection: Main Line
Color Name/Number: Camo
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

I'd love to know what you think of this! :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

12 comments:

  1. love this! Love the base coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!!! And I love Camo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, I've always loved camo print for some reason. Love the base color too, that green is right up my alley =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of the best camo nails I've ever seen. I love the way they came out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like the camo. It is such a fun print. Wonder if my nails would disappear in nature ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the camo print it look really cute... and the grey color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls! I'm glad you like this fun look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love that song! Cracks me up every time I hear it. Also love the camo nails - you should send a pic to Brad Paisley and tell him he inspired it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you like it! Thank you. I'll have to consider sending him a pic ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...