- 2 polishes. I used OPI 4 in the Morning and Over & Over A-Gwen
- Striping tape (any color). I purchased the striping tape that I use on Ebay.
- Apply desired base color and allow it to dry completely. Shown here is OPI 4 in the Morning.
- Arrange 4-5 short segments of striping tape to each nail in a random crisscrossing pattern.
- Apply the 2nd polish shade over the entire nail (making a mess as I did is optional!). I used OPI Over and Over A-Gwen for my red shade.
- Quickly remove the striping tape before the polish has started to dry to ensure clean lines
- Clean up the cuticles if needed, seal with a top coat and enjoy!
I hope you find this simple tutorial helpful!
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
|For a little bit of variation, you can also create this look with a gradient on top. Check out my tutorial here for full instructions!|
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **