- 2-3 neutral shades for the background. I used Zoya Jacqueline, Taylor and Flynn
- Brown polish for stamping. I used Zoya Emilia
- Sea sponge
- Stamping plate (I used Bundle Monster plate BM-424) and stamping supplies
- Apply the lightest color for a base and allow it to dry completely. Shown here is Zoya Jacqueline.
- Put a few drops of the beige lacquer(s) on your palate and dip the sponge into it. I used a little bit of Zoya Taylor and Flynn. Dab the sponge onto a clean area of the palate to work the polish into the sponge and remove excess. Finally gently dab the sponge onto random sections of the nail, leaving portions of the base still visible.
- Apply stamping polish onto the stamping plate, scrape and pick up the image as usual
- Stamp the image onto your nail
- Seal with a top coat and enjoy!
See? That was easy, right? I even struggled to make a full tutorial out of this because there are so few steps when you really think about it.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **