Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Feature Blog: Mari's Nail Polish Blog

I am really excited today to have the opportunity to feature the very sweet and super talented Mari of Mari's Nail Polish Blog. I have been a long time follower of Mari's blog, actually following both the English and Russian versions of her site, since I can't seem to get enough of her beautiful manicures. I think this might be what they call a nail crush. Mari features gorgeous photographs of her swatches and amazing nail art to marvel at.

Please help me welcome Mari as this month's Feature Blog. Lets all enjoy her wonderful creation which I'm so thrilled to have the honor of featuring here today...


Hello! My name is Mari, and I'm really happy to be here today :) I always enjoy reading Anutka's posts and tutorials, and I've been her follower for a long time, so you can imagine how excited I was when she asked me to come up with a guest post for this blog!


When preparing a post, I thought I would create a design that combines freehand nail art as well as pays a tribute to Anutka's amazing stamping skills :)


To create this look I needed 2 nail polishes: Rimmel Riviera Red and Orly Lemonade - both of them are beautiful on their own, but today I used them as base colors. Then I stamped flowers and butterflies on my accent nails using Konad plate m50 and Konad black nail polish. To make the design more colorful I added some red and grey to it (Riviera Red and Sally Hansen Wet Cement) with a detailed nail art brush. I finished the design with a clear top as usual.



Thank you for watching, I hope you liked my nail design, and of course I'd like to say a huge "thank youuu" to Anutka for inviting me over! :) *hugs*

---

Thank you so much Mari for creating such a gorgeous manicure for this feature. I'm truly honored to have you here today! I have yet to venture out into coloring my stamped designs and this is certainly an inspiration to start. Thank you!

I hope you all enjoyed Mari's manicure as much as I did! Now is the time to head over to Mari's Nail Polish Blog and take a look at more of her amazing creations. These are just a few of my favorites, but really there are too many to choose from. Click on any of the images below to be taken directly to Mari's blog...

      

   

   

Thanks for looking and commenting!
Anutka :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow these manicures are so beautiful! All so unique and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to Mari's site...such beautiful work. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh a definite nail crush <3 Mari mani is perfect as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! A new blogger to follow! What beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When two great bloggers work together magic happens. What a stunning manicure!
    I love the colors, the design and those nails are soooo beautiful!
    two thumbs up :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mari is so talented, I love her blog - well done and beautiful once again Mari!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting mani! And the color of the scarf Mari is holding is perfect together with background of this blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mari really created a gorgeous manicure! I'm so glad that you all enjoyed her post. Thank you for the wonderful comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mari has gorgeous manicures and her blog is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Tanja, I couldn't agree more! Gorgeous manicures and a beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...