Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nail-aween Challenge Day 7: Spiders

In typical spider fashion, Day 7 of the Nail-aween challenge just snuck up on me. I'm not really ready to admit that Halloween is just a week away. For today's spider challenge I was really excited to play with the spiderweb pattern on the first Bundle Monster set. It may seem insignificant  but I'm pretty sure I bought the whole set just for that pattern. It is really one of those patterns I can picture a dozen or more different manicures with. Here is one that has actually made it onto the nails...


I really wanted something with funky tips for this manicure so I added the tips with one quick coat of Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and scotch tape. I stamped the spider web pattern from the Bundle Monster plate BM13 using Pure Ice Silver Mercedes. For the spiders I used two different images, one from Bundle Monster plate BM13 and the other from Shany plate SH09. Spiders were stamped either Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes...


To give the spiders a bit of dimension, I added a little pearl (in black, white and red) to the Shany spiders. The Bundle Monster spiders got a rhinestone heart (in clear and black) since they have a slightly larger body  (and smaller legs). I think my favorites are the Shany spider on the ring finger with a red pearl and the BM spider on the pinkie with a black rhinestone heart...



I wish I would have stamped all the spiders in black, they pop so much more against my skin tone...

Let me know what you think of this manicure! :)

P.S. Don't forget to take a look at all the other lovelies participating in the challenge...
datyorkLOVES, Erica's Nails and More, DreamyMM Nails & Make Up, Tes Did It Nails, Sassy Paints, Nicole gets Nailed , glitznglammer, Finger Food, Wicked Tips, Fancy Schmancy Nails, Delight In Nails, Polish Groupie, My Nail Journey, Get Polished Up!, Just A Girl and Her Polish, Spellbound Nails, Le nail's corner d'Alex, Hello.Lacquer, Countess Nails , Color the world with polish, Nail Crime Nail Art, Coat of Mani Colors, Cutie Cuticles, Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge, GLAMOROUS NAILS, Over The Topcoat, Polish Gone Crazy, tragedystipsandtreats

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

11 comments:

  1. It looks cute. Halloween-y but not in an "in your face" kind of way. I just posted a spiderweb mani also, but left the spiders out because they creep me out a little. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the heart butt spiders! haha I think it gives them a nice spider looking body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuuute! Cute, cute, cute!! The stamping, the stones, this is just PERFECT. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I don't like spiders so much, but these are adorable! Great manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I have been looking for an idea for Halloween nails that was a little more classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is completely adorable!!! I love the little beads you used!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a big Halloween and spider fan, but this design is more than awesome and classy, chic too because of those rhinestones. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!
    It is soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! I'm so glad that you like the manicure. Real spiders creep me out as well, but these stamped ones I can handle since they are not moving :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...