Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Feature Blog: Raggio di Luna Nails

I love discovering and following new blogs and if you are anything like me, then you do too. Sometimes I find  a blog that I love which doesn't seem to get the attention that it deserves. My hope is to feature some of these blogs so that maybe you'll discover someone new that you love too!

Please allow me to introduce you to Tatjana. I have been reading and following her blog, Raggio di Luna Nails,  for quite a while and I am a hue fan of her work. She creates a lot of wonderful free hand nail art designs and has tons of amazing photographs to capture them from every angle. I often find myself inspired by her creations. Keep reading to find out more about Tatjana and her wonderful blog...


Hi :-) My name is Tatjana, I was born in Belgrade (Serbia), I’m married to an Italian guy and living in Italy :-)

A year ago I started playing with nail polishes, I found it really interesting and now it seems like I’m addicted to it… :-) My nail polish stuff is growing slowly (well, maybe not so slowly, sometimes it gets out of control…) and I adore nail art… :-)

I decided to create my own blog mostly thanks to my dear cousin Mateja (Kvacka, from blog Rainbows and Blues). The name of my blog “Raggio di Luna” means “Rays of Moon” or “Moonlight” and this is how my mother called me when I was a little girl, so I find it very cute and for my mother it’s very touching... :-)

Thanks to my blog I met a lot of other bloggers, interesting and beautiful persons from all the world and even if it is only a virtual friendship I’m happy that we became friends :-)

Blogging, playing with nail polishes, finding new inspirations, learning how to make new manicures, improving my nail art skills…  I enjoy all of it..! :-)

Blog Wacky Laki is one of my favourite blogs, I follow it with great pleasure and I’m really grateful to Anutka that gave me the opportunity to present myself on her blog :-)

I prepared a manicure that I called “Silver & grey vertical dot madness” :-)
Base colour: Depend holographic n° 2025 Silver and Magnetic Shimmering Titanium
Lines: Golden Rose Nail Art n° 107 Silver and black acrylic colour
Dots: Pupa holographic n° 030 Silver and black acrylic colour
Top coat: NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat







Hope you like it! :-)

Hope to see you soon on our blogs, always with new interesting manicures! :-)

---

Thank you so much Tatjana for creating this beautiful manicure for me to share with everyone. It has truly inspired me to take out my dotting tool and starting creating!

I hope you enjoyed Tatjana's creation as much as I did. Make sure to take a look at her blog, Raggio di Luna Nails, for more inspiring manicures.

Here are just a few of my favorites. Click on the photos to be taken directly to her blog post...






P.S. Let me know what you think of this "Feature Blog" feature. Is it something you would like to see on a regular basis?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)


16 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I agree....she is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!
    Tahnks for make me discover another godess in nail art Anutka!
    Just like Tatjana, I absolutely love your blog, and try to follow each and every post...
    And just like you, I love browsing around and finding new talented girls that (just like me) are still making their first steps in this NAW (Nail Art World, how I like to call)!
    That's a great thing you've done there!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for giving me this beautiful opportunity to appear on your wonderful blog! This is an amazing experience! :-)
    I think that your idea "Feature Blog" feature is a great thing, so I'll follow all about this on your blog with great pleasure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love her!!! i have been following her blog a while. and this post is a great idea ;)
    tell me where can i apply ;)

    xoxo
    gin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anutka, her blog is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Tanja is amazing, I really love her work - and this mani is super gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her manis are gorgeous! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow her blog from quit some time and I love all of her manicures, I try to never miss one. She inspires me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just found your blog and i really enjoy your posts.

    please check out my blog i just started a few days ago :)
    dailydominique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tatjana is one of the best nail artist out there, i always thought she deserves so much more attention, hope now she'll get it :D
    i'm glad she got the deserved recognition :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy to hear that a lot of you have either already been following her or are discovering someone new that you like. I really believe that anyone who actually sees her blog will fall in love with her creations! She is really talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Manicure! :) i love Tatjana's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lydz, I completely agree, the made a beautiful design and how could anyone not love her blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I totally agree, Tanja makes perfect manicures and it's so nice of you to feature her blog! And mine as well, thank you so much!
    Tanja, you made a great guest post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Kvacka, She did make a perfect guest post and always makes amazing manicures! I will always be a fan :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...