I wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous Year of the Snake!
For all except the accent nail, I started out with a base of Sinful Colors Black on Black and stamped using OPI Just Spotted the Lizard and Cheeky Jumbo plate D. I then added water decals from the BornPrettyStore.com. For the ring finger I used the base of Just Spotted the Lizard and stamped the Snake using Essence Stamp Me! Black and Mash plate Mash-50...
My mom made this little snake out of polymer clay to celebrate the New Year. The snake is actually contoured to fit on a rock where he will be spending his free time in between photo shoots. Isn't he adorable?..
The nail decals from the BornPrettyStore.com come in one large sheet and feature six different themes. The decals are silver with a transparent background...
The decals are very easy to apply, simply:
- Apply base color and allow it to dry.
- Cut out decals that you wish to use and remove the protective plastic film.
- Soak the decal in water for 10-20 seconds
- Gently slide the decal from the paper backing onto the nail. You can move the decal around a bit on the nail to position it as long as it is still wet
- Pat the nail with a paper towel to dry
- Apply top coat and you are done!
The decals do come with instructions which are great for a chuckle...
Influenza A?!? Should I be thankful I got my flu shot before using these?
Feel free to use the coupon code AG5J61 for a 10% off discount on any purchases at the BornPrettyStore.com...
Thanks for looking and commenting!
** Products were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **