Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Joining the Cult of Cult Nails

I don't often post photos of my hauls, but joining the Cult and by that I mean Cult Nails is different. I resisted for quite a while, but I was too weak to resist the attraction of Flushed. It is said to be even more gorgeous than Max Factor Fantasy Fire which has been one of my lemmings for a long time. I even begged a friend who was living in London and oblivious to my affliction for nail polish to look for it. She was unsuccessful, but all that doesn't matter now since I have Flushed! This, ladies (and gentlemen... man?) is what happened when I tried to order just one bottle of Flushed...


It also happened that at the time I was ordering, any order over $50 received a grab bag full of surprises. Can I just say how stuffed this little grab bag was. All this fit into the beautiful damask print bag that is in the above photo. I never expected it to contain so many goodies...


Here is what I ended up with...
Purchased: Flushed (x2), Time Traveler, In a Trance, Disciplined, Charlatan, Seduction, bronze rhinestone studs, multi-sized silver studs...
Grab bag included: Happy Ending, Wicked Fast, a glass nail file, multi-colored square rhinestones, multi-sized clear round rhinestones, square gold studs, small round gold studs, large round silver studs... phew!


Both the square rhinestones and the clear rhinestones are something I really wanted to purchase, but they were out of stock at the time. I was so excited to get them in my grab bag...

P.S. I just have to put it out there that I blame a certain lady named Marta at ChitChatNails for this haul. Her incredible photo shoots of all the Cult Nail beauties are always in the back of my mind. If you have not seen them yet, what are you waiting for? You will not regret it! When it was time to order I spent a good hour (probably more) going through her blog to make my decision. There were so many I wanted that I'm surprised I managed to stop myself ;)

Have you joined the Cult of Cult Nails?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm drooling over here... so jealous of this awesome haul. Can't wait to see the swatches. I may have to join the Cult soon myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I have been deeply involved in the Cult, also because of Marta haha :))
    I hope you love your polishes!! What a great haul and surprise bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,wow,you got some awesome stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. you've got cultnailed :) :) I love Cult Nails polishes (and I hope to join the club some day), and Marta's photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE cult nails and am excitedly awaiting my little shipment to see what will be in the goodie bags, exciting! Is flushed as good as you were hoping? X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and BTW I have a couple of Fantasy Fire spares so if you decide you still want it let me know :) I can do a comparison when my flushed arrives if you like :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Andrea, Thank you! I'm so glad you like the haul. I hope to have swatches up soon :)

    @Gosia, Heheh! I'm not surprised, Marta certainly has a way of getting people to join the cult! :D

    @Mimi, Thank you very much!

    @ritterbraten, Yes, I certainly did. I could resist most things, but I am not strong enough to resist Flushed and Marta's photo spreads :)

    @ChopSuey, I tried Flushed on just one nail and it is absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait to do a full manicure with it. I would love to see your comparison swatches since you have both :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm glad you got Flushed! (2 bottles I see!). That's quite a grab bag, can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie, I got one as a gift if I can part with it :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...